Trinit is a green stickman holding a blue axe who is part of the Rock hard Gladiators
When Trinit was a young child, his parents had abandon him, due to lack of money. So Trinit went to a fighting ninja master. He had trained very hard. Then one day, Trinit went to the mountains for a walk, and he found an electrical axe. When he took the axe and he then gained energy powers. Since then, Trinit had the axe with him a very long time. The more Trinit held onto his axe, the more energy powers it gave him. Trinit then joins the RHG Tournament to earn money and help his family.
- Energy mode: A blue energy axe can charge energy in his hands and feet.
- Trinit can charge energy in himself to become stronger and a bit faster.
- Fire mode: A red fire axe can charge fire in his hands and feet.
- He can make a red rope and catch his opponent.
- White electric mode: A white electric axe Can charge white electric in his hands and feet. In this mode he is fast and strong.
- Trinit is vulnerable against explosions.
- He is weak against strong attacks
- Fire Mode: He doesn't look on his defense.
- White Mode: He cannot do it all the time
- His opposition is low.
- Trinit's third ability is a parody of one of Scorpion's spear attack.
- Trinit's strongest ability is when he is in White mode.